eCommerce Website & BrandingToss The Bag
What We Did:
Toss The Bag makes super cool and high-end bean bag toss games (known as “Corn Hole” across the mid-west).
Toss The Bag asked us to do several things:
• Create a logo for their eCommerce website
• Design and Develop an eCommerce website to sell their boards
• Create a “Voice” for the website and write copy
• Set-up the eCommerce platform and pre-load products
• Integrate MailChimp
They also asked for an easy to use eCommerce platform and website CMS. It was important for their team to be able to add content and products.
So we decided to use WordPress CMS with WooCommerce to complete the project.
We authored all the content on the the Toss The Bag website from the product descriptions to the “Rusty Rule”. We developed the tone, voice, and all website copy.
This website features a whole bunch of custom made icons and imagery created by the team at Clockwork. We even threw a few “Easter Eggs” into the visuals.
Whether users are browsing the site on their desktop computer or mobile phone, this eCommerce website always looks good and performs great!
The Nitty Gritty:
We designed and developed the logo, corporate identity, and the fully-functioning eCommerce website for Toss The Bag!
The project included:
- A fully-realized logo design
- Website design and development using WooCommerce
- Copywriting and the creation of a company “voice”
- Integration with the MailChimp email marketing platform
- Shopping cart set-up and product imports
- Payment gateway integration
- And more…
As an added bonus, many people on the Clockwork team learned how to “officially” play Corn Hole—it even replaced Bocce Ball as our official office game for quite some time!